We are a community of Christian academic physicians and scientists who are committed to helping one another discern and live up to our faith-based calling. We endeavor to transform our academic communities through faith, fellowship, and scholarship.
News & Events
- CAPS section of CMDA (former Academic Section) is officially revitalized with an active website!
- CMDA CEO interviewed David L. Larson, MD and Kim-Lien Nguyen, MD about the motivation for CAPS – CMDA Matters to release in coming months.
- Local medical center/university group leaders needed – please contact Dr. Kim-Lien Nguyen by completing the form under "Contact Us".
- If you are already a CAPS member, please explore the membership portal. If you are interested in international medical education, please consider volunteering for CMDA's Medical Education International.
- Membership Drive 2020 – We welcome all healthcare professionals with academic affiliations. Please join us!
- January 25, 2020 – Reimagining Work: Healthcare in LA, Co-sponsored by Center for Faith and Work Los Angeles and CMDA CAPS – please click on the link for more information and to register.
- Cyberseminars and online discussions for 2020 – stay tuned!